Committed to You.
Bishop Koch specializes in the following areas of law:
- Real estate transactions, including sales, purchases, mortgages and leases for residential, agricultural and commercial clients
- Corporate transactions including new incorporations, shareholder agreements and corporate reorganizations
- Asset and share sale and purchase transactions
- Estate planning, including wills, enduring powers of attorney and personal directives
- Estate administration
- Adult guardianship and trusteeship
- Family Law
The firm treats clients with a personal touch and concern and enjoys a solid reputation in Medicine Hat and its surrounding areas. Pat has maintained a Thursday afternoon office in Bow Island for over 35 years, and this legacy will continue with both Pat and Sarah servicing this vibrant community.
Bishop Koch is steadfast in treating every client with personal care and concern, which is evidenced by the firm’s long-standing and loyal client base.
VISION & VALUES
At the heart of Bishop Koch is a set of values that informs every decision we make and the way we engage with our clients and one another.
We are committed to our clients:
- We put our clients’ interests first
- We listen to understand our clients’ needs and deliver practical advice
- We develop lasting client relationships
We are one firm:
- We work together through collective efforts and mutual support
- We promote a friendly, supportive, “open-door” culture
We treat everyone with respect:
- We are courteous and respectful in all of our dealings with others
- We develop trusted relationships built on honesty and integrity
- We recognize the value of different perspectives and opinions
Committed. Concerted. Considerate.
About Our Team
At Bishop Koch, we have been fortunate over the years, retaining a large portion of experienced staff, even from the first day we opened. We have a genuine and co-operative team that puts pride and effort into the files they handle. Each staff member has been in the legal field for 15 years or more.
We treat our clients like they are our friends. We feel privileged to be involved in our clients’ lives, and we strive to make a difference by taking a part in attaining their goals.
Bishop Koch is looking to expand their legal team and is currently taking applications for an associate position. Interested applicants can contact Sarah Koch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At A Glance
B.Law – Queen’s University, 1979
Admitted to Alberta Bar, 1980
Practiced in Medicine Hat, 1979-present
At A Glance
JD – University of Manitoba, 2011
Admitted to Alberta Bar, 2012
Articled & practiced in Calgary, 2011-2013
Practiced in Medicine Hat, 2013-present